Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Thirty things to do before I die

1) making a living writing/rewriting screenplays
2) go to machu pichu
3) fall in love
4) run a marathon
5) learn to surf
6) spend 6 months living in Rome
7) have a positive net worth
8) learn to shoot pool well.
9) have an orderly living space... and have it not be, you know, a cell.
10) see the ruins at Teotihuacán
11) a second trip to Iceland, take more pictures-- also? include spa trip
12) write a book that people adore as a guilty pleasure
13) have kids. This will hopefully occur after item #3.
14) I'd like to get a Masters Degree, or PhD. Preferably, my MFA in screenwriting
15) I'd like to live somewhere where I can't hear my roommates having sex.
16) Drive cross country with the right company
17) Learn to cook 30 impressive meals. ( hmm. that might be an idea for a list)
18) take a spontaneous trip for a good reason.
19) go scuba diving
20) write a non fiction book on the history of medicine/science.
21) see the opera at La Scala
22) learn to speak French, Spanish, and or Italian
23) go to Egypt
24) visit Ireland, perhaps obtain dual citizenship
25) visit Johanna and Leah and Sam in Seattle.
26) Move to LA
27) Own a co-op in Manhattan
28) get a dog
29) have a play/screenplay I've written be produced
30) make a positive impact on someone's life.

No comments:

Post a Comment