Thursday, January 15, 2009

Thirty Things, Thirty Thinks. I should be catching 40 winks.

Thirty things about one of the keepers of the blog--

1) I would like to live somewhere without tricks: you don't have to jiggle the handle, hold the key a certain way to convince the door to lock, you don't have to perform an arcane ritual to get hot water for a shower.

2) I love pie.

3) Clowns give me the creeps.

4) I'm working on sloppy emo chick flick of a movie.

5) I'm terrible at keeping in touch with people. (am working on that)

6) In the next two years, I'm getting a dog. Or a boyfriend with a dog.

7) I love cheezy pop music.

8) I love stories with a happy ending. Not that kind of happy ending. Get your mind out of the gutter.

9) I enjoy running.

10) I'm going to learn how to skate with hockey skates. AND I'm going to learn how to play ice hockey

11) I usually don't like to talk on the phone. I like talking to people face to face.

12) I used to want to be an actor. and sometimes I have relapses.

13) I firmly believe that I am what I repeat.
On that note, I'm no longer going to say "I'm such an asshole".

14) I want to go diving in Belize. or Honduras. Or.. anywhere.

15) I have an total and un-ironic love of New York City.

16) I do, in fact, have a voice over demo. Someday I'm going to put together another one. I'd love to do books on tape.

17) I've started writing a play.

18) I was a cheerleader in high school.

19) I wish I had more money to travel to see my friends. And to travel with my friends. We can go diving in Belize with the money earned from selling my emo chick flick!

20) I'm going back to Rome someday.

21) Competence is sexy. Arrogance is not.

22) I cry at movies. A lot. They don't even have to be good movies.

23) I don't listen to music often enough, nor do I listen to as wide of a variety as I would like.

24) I don't have kids. I'd like to someday, but not until me and the not yet met Man of My Dreams (TM) can afford to support them.

25) I will own a piano again and play it.

26) Dancing is fun... and at least I make many others laugh when I opt to do so.

27) I finished my 2008 Taxes. Getting a refund from the federal government which will reside in my bank account for mere moments before heading to the state of New York.

28) Sav Blanc from NZ=awesome.

29) Iceland is mostly heated by geothermal heat. I went in 1999 and would really like to go back-- particularly for the thermal pools and photography.

30) I'm just about done with North Eastern Winters.

NB-

This is the first of many entries-- and every week we'll do a round up of the top 30 newsheadlines.

Soon: jobs we're glad not to have. Jobs we could do in a pinch, Superpowers we'd possess if given the chance, and what we'd do with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment